Saturday, October 5, 2013

my new "obsession"

Going back about three months ago my husband (Anthony) came to me with the idea to join the YMCA in our town. Of course right away I thought:

1. would we really make use of this membership? I had been a gym member in the past and would go in the beginning and then get tired of it.
2. would we be able to afford the monthly fee? the gym can be expensive and during our first year or marriage and even now on the second year we are on a budget.
3. will i feel comfortable working out with other people? Through out majority of my weight loss journey I was working out at home doing dvds and weights.

WELL I agreed to go check the Y out and now looking back the best decision I made was to sign that contract! The gym makes me happy, it makes me feel good. It keeps me motivated, it keeps me on track.

One of my first Saturday mornings I stumbled into a boxing class, i did not own gloves at the time but i was welcomed to go watch. the following weekend i showed up with gloves and ready to hit the bag.

Since then my skill has grown, my back,arms, and shoulders have become so much more tone than what they were prior.

I am so glad I have found boxing as an outlet to let out my frustrations and walk out feeling AMAZING.

i do not own this image. but i do own these gloves.


No comments:

Post a Comment