Tuesday, October 22, 2013

..Hold on to that warmth. And never let it go

“Once in a while, amidst all your bad days, you’ll have a good day. A great day even. Make sure you remember those days. Keep them safely in your pockets, maybe even a jar on your desk because you need to know that there are and will be better days. You need to remember how on those days you felt warm inside, like you’ve just drank a hot cup of tea; like a small fire was ignited inside of you. Hold on to that warmth. And never let it go.”

As we continue this journey a long year #2 of marriage I can honestly say this man has taught me more about myself than I ever thought another person would be able to. The way he pushes me to face my fears and refuses to allow me to say "i cant do it" is something special. My husband is every good day I have had since December 2007 when he asked me to be his girl friend.

I am so excited for all the plans we already have in the works for 2014! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment